Frontone Family

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A bunch of Schmidt.....er, Schmidts!



Thanks for visiting, A-wicks! I had a lot of fun at the petting zoo.
Hope you are feeling better!

Love (but no kissies until I'm 25, my mommy said),
Aw-weeeee



















4 Comments:

At 7:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a bunch of great kids...just like old times just a generation later. Wow think of that! Sounds like a memorable time. Love the updates and being included in your lives! Have a great one! PAt

 
At 11:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin and I must find time to come and visit. I am missing Audrey too much. My mom, Terae, and I are pulling together the ultimate Christmas gift for Audrey. Just thought I would make you curious. No, not telling!

Auntie Nae Nae

 
At 11:33 AM , Blogger frontones said...

Not even a hint?? C'mon....

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger paparazzi grandma said...

Okay, one hint. It is very girly.
Kathy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home