Sunday, October 21, 2007
About Me

- Name: frontones
- Location: Chicago, IL, United States
Here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life: which grows higher than the soul can hope or the mind can hide) and this is the world that is keeping the stars apart -- I carry your heart with me always (I carry it in my heart) ~adapted from ee cummings~
Previous Posts
- Punkin Time! Happy Fallo-ween (Audrey's version)!
- Fall Fun!
- September fun
- Kevin's Skydive
- Audrey's first golf lesson
- Fun Day at the Splash Park
- I've been tagged (thanks Keith family)!
- Summer fun!
- Our last trip home...
- Audrey's first dance class
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




6 Comments:
Seriously? You had to add Audrey's artistic debut? --RC
Of COURSE -- she would've been offended if we left it out....as would the model, I'm sure.
What a sweet Lady Bug! It looks like you had fun! I love the frog! They have a "ZooBoo" here in Erie too. I am sure our zoo isn't as big as yours, but we are still pretty excited. Happy Halloween!
The Keiths
grandpa says hi and enjoyed the pictures.
Grandma Ro says: My what a grown up girl you are becoming.. Such fun
and to be a ladybug.. cousin Gracie
and Lindsay are lady bug fans too.
What a nice costume.. and of course you are as cute as a bug in a rug. We miss you and enjoy getting to see all the pictures of your adventures. We love you all and miss you lots... love and hugs.
We looked up "cute" in the dictionary, and lo and behold, these pictures were right next to it! Keep on having such fun with such a beautiful daughter!
-Micah & Sarah Keith
More than one costume! What a lucky girl!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home