Ear Piercing!
Audrey's reward for breaking the thumb sucking habit was getting her ears pierced. Today was the big day and she was soooooo excited when she woke up. We had many conversations about how it would go, what woul happen, and when it would hurt. She was prepared! As you'll see in the second video, she didn't even cry until it was all over! Take a look...
Here she is excited and waiting...

Here is the piercing (take a deep breath Grandmas)....
And here's the final product:


4 Comments:
That second movie totally made me cry!!! Wow! She is a brave girl! And her ears looks so beautiful with those pretty flowers in them! Audrey, you really are so BRAVE and BEAUTIFUL!
I know -- I felt so bad for her. She has been BEGGING for this for over a year (which you know is a LONG time at this age!)...so we promised after the thumb habit was broken. You should see how proud she is. She's telling everyone she sees -- strangers and all! It was a little sad for me - she's growing up so fast. sigh
AUDREY!!!! You look fabulous!
Aunt Keesha
Janell,
Oh my! I thought WOW she did not even cry and then she did. I wanted to hold her. LOL! Well at least that is over with.
Aunt Jonae
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home