Wow...

Here's a picture from my brother's wedding. Hard to believe that I've been blessed with such an amazing gift...isn't she beautiful? When I think about how much I love her, I try to imagine the love that God must have for each one of us. WOW! This seems like a simple thing in comparison, but, the other day I had a small glimpse into that love. I HATE bees -- well, really, anything that flies and stings. In fact, throughout my life I've gone to great lengths to protect myself from these creatures. I'm going to say that I have NO appreciation for them. The other day Audrey and I were taking Maddy for a walk when I realized we were being stalked by a bumble bee. Now, normally I would run for my life. But, in this instance, I found myself fearlessly defending my daughter. It wasn't until later that I realized I had done this at my own expense, without even a thought to my own safety. It must be something that is inherant in every parent...the natural ability and desire to protect your child at all costs. How amazing, then, that God sent his ONLY Son to die for us? WOW.....wow......wow....Amazing Love.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home